Using a floral print by Seguy as a starting point, I created a hexadecimal palette by using Photoshop's eyedropper tool to sample the colors. I then created a new color palette image in Photoshop with hexadecimal colors.Pochoir or silkscreen prints are a little easier than photographs to use in a color analysis. There is no tonal gradation, just large flat color fields.
2 comments:
I was going to build my own palette last night for my NBC peacocks, but the only way I could think to do it was with the Photoshop eyedropper. I stopped myself, thinking there had to be an easier way. Your post suggests there may not be. I love the way you've pulled out the colors, so I may go back and poke around the peacock feathers again.
A belated reply. There is an alternative in photoshop, but you still need the eyedropper to pull out the colors. It only ends up marginally quicker.
Post a Comment