
344 is a design studio and the online home of artist, Stefan Bucher. My daughter got me interested in his films of himself drawing monsters.
His studio page, 344, is fascinating as well - but it has just about the most unclear web site navigation that I have ever encountered in a web design. The good news is that once I figured it out, I was amused, rather than irritated.
Give it a shot - see if you smile or grind teeth.
4 comments:
Wow!!! No, I mean WOW. I haven't even gotten halfway through the commissioned work and it would be an understatement to call my state giddy. I'm blown away by the creativity- from the broad concepts down to the smallest details. Thank you!
WOW is right... I love the thinking and doodling with the red circles as the links.
did you find the new year's posters he sends instead of christmas cards?
http://www.344design.com/flashFrameset.html
I love watching creative minds like this. I love watching them doodle. And then I sigh and say... WOW!
Yes, that was a truly WOW site. Thanks!
For another mysterious navigation scheme, or shall I say puzzle, visit this Polyphonic Spree site.
I got a little headache looking at some of his stuff, but I absolutely loved the cow drawing!
Post a Comment